A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Burgess is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Burgess has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Creighton Burgess MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Earl C. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Earl Burgess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Burgess practices Psychiatry near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA.
See Mill Valley Psychiatrists.