A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Burgess is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Burgess has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Creighton Burgess MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Earl C. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Earl Burgess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Burgess practices Psychiatry near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA.
See Mill Valley Psychiatrists.