A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Cheng, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Saint Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Y Cheng MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earl Y. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Earl Cheng has 6 office locations.
Dr. Earl Cheng practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Winfield Urologists.