A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Craig, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl J Craig MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Earl J. Craig practice?
- Dr. Earl Craig has 5 office locations.
Dr. Earl Craig practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Bloomington Physiatrists.