A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Craig, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Craig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl J Craig MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Earl J. Craig practice?
- Dr. Earl Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Craig practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Physiatrists.