A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Darby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Darby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Darby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darby graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Darby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Michael Darby MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. E M. Darby practice?
- Dr. E Darby has 3 office locations.
Dr. E Darby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Gastroenterologists.