A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Darby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Darby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Darby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Darby graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Darby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Michael Darby MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Earl M. Darby practice?
- Dr. Earl Darby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Earl Darby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pablo, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Gastroenterologists.