A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Darby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Darby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darby
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Darby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Darby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Darby graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Darby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Michael Darby MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Earl M. Darby practice?
- Dr. Earl Darby has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Darby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Gastroenterologists.