Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Frederick Dixon
Frederick Dixon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Cameron, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Frederick Dixon is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock, Heart Hospital of Austin and Johns Community Hospital. Frederick Dixon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Frederick Dixon has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Frederick Dixon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, TX.
Dr. Herman Bentch
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Fredericksburg, TX 2.17 mi41
Dr. Jose Lopez
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology
Fredericksburg, TX 2.54 mi18
Dr. Mark Deleon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fredericksburg, TX 2.54 mi23