A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Dixon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Dixon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Dixon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Earl Dixon practice?
- Dr. Earl Dixon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Earl Dixon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cameron, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.