A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Feng, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Feng, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Feng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Louis Feng MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Feng practice?
- Dr. Earl Feng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Feng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.