A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Feng, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Feng, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Feng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Feng practice?
Dr. Earl Feng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.