A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Gabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Gabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Gabb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabb graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Enstace Gabb MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Earl E. Gabb practice?
- Dr. Earl Gabb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Gabb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cutler Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Homestead, FL.