A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Gabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Gabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Gabb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabb graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl E. Gabb practice?
Dr. Earl Gabb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cutler Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Homestead, FL.