A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Glusac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Glusac, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Glusac graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glusac has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl John Glusac MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Earl J. Glusac practice?
- Dr. Earl Glusac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Glusac practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See New Haven Pathologists.