A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Greenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Greenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Barry Greenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earl B. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Earl Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Greenberg practices Urology near Middleton, WI.
See Middleton Urologists.