A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Grogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Grogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grogan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Grogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grogan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grogan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Wayne Grogan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Grogan practice?
- Dr. Earl Grogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Grogan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.