A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Holloway, Cardiovascular Disease/Invertentional Cardiolgoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Holloway, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holloway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Holloway practice?
Dr. Earl Holloway practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Cardiologists.