A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Holloway, Cardiovascular Disease/Invertentional Cardiolgoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holloway
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Holloway, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Louis Holloway MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Holloway practice?
- Dr. Earl Holloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Holloway practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Cardiologists.