A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Hope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Hope is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Hope, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hope graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hope has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl J Hope FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Earl J. Hope practice?
- Dr. Earl Hope has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Hope practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.