A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Hope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Hope is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hope
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Hope, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hope graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hope has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl J Hope FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Earl J. Hope practice?
- Dr. Earl Hope has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Hope practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.