A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Jefferis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Jefferis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Jefferis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jefferis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Stein Jefferis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Earl S. Jefferis practice?
- Dr. Earl Jefferis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Jefferis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.