Dr. Earl Stein Jefferis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Jefferis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Jefferis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Jefferis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jefferis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl S. Jefferis practice?
Dr. Earl Jefferis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.