Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl John Mauricio
Dr. Earl John Mauricio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD, with another office in Middleboro, MA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Mauricio is affiliated with Morton Hospital & Medical Center, Fuller Memorial Hospital and Arbour-Fuller Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl John Mauricio has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Earl John Mauricio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Dr. Cessar Scott III
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Zeina Saliba
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0 mi5
Dr. Amit Patel
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0 mi10