A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Koenig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Koenig, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koenig has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Koenig MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earl Koenig practice?
- Dr. Earl Koenig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Koenig practices Urology near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Utica Urologists.