Dr. Earl Kusnierz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

July 26th, 2016
I been with dr Kusnierz for 30 years he delivered both of my boys I absolutely love him n would die if he ever retires

May 24th, 2016
Drill Sargeant
Not friendly at all, could even say he is very "cut and dry". Should not be in the medicine field.

May 2nd, 2016
DISGUSTING
This doctor treated me HORRIBLY!!! I left his office bawling my eyes out. He was very rough with me and talked to me like I was a dog because of what plan I am under. I had read reviews about him treating patients differently based on what plans they have but I tried to be optimistic,I was terribly wrong. He is a horrible man for treating woman this way and should have his liscence revoked. I felt so VIOLATED after the pap smear he preformed,and he also did not use any form of lubrication for the exam. He had a look of such disgust talking to me and couldn't wait to get me out of the examining room. I would NEVER EVER EVER recommend any one I know to this MONSTER. There are so may reviews online like mine and I hope women read this and think twice before making an appointment with this jerk. He is a disgusting person and I hope he gets shut down.

April 27th, 2016
I had an appointment today for 9:45 am and Dr.kusnierz did not arrive until 10:20 am,that was the first problem. Second, he treated me like a dog and an idiot. I heard him speaking with two other patients prior to seeing me and he was so friendly and cordial. I had read a review about him treating patients with medicare differently and very poorly compared to patients with "better" plans. I tried to be optimistic. He walks in ,no welcome or hello whatsoever with a look of PURE DISGUST on his face. He says "what are you here for?" being very cold and stern. I explained I have lupus an am on birth control. He told me he would not right a script out for patients with lupus for birth control and continued to talk to me about my condition like I was incompetent. He also said "well the blood tests your rehumotologist took must have been out of practice" like I am seeing an uncertified doctor under a bridge. This guy is an AHOLE and no woman should EVER be treated the way I was today. And I'm pretty sure it's ILLEGAL to refuse to write a script if I really need one. He is discriminating women based on what insurance policy they have. He also did not use any type of lubrication while doing my pap smear and I left with much discomfort. I left his office BAWLING MY EYES OUT from how he was. This man should not be a doctor of any kind. As a woman I felt SO VIOLATED,STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE!!!

September 10th, 2015
He is an awesome & very professional GYN. His office staff are very friendly and very professional as well.

August 23rd, 2015
Never see this doctor
This doctor is one of the worst and I'm surprised to see that he even has good reviews on here. He shows up late to work in a rush and I'm waiting in the waiting room for more than 2 hours sometimes. He is hurtful. I went to his wife Dr. Meglio and she was just the same. I had no idea they were married when I was switched to him. I looked them up and went to them anyway which was the worst mistake in my life. They both are horrible and him especially.

March 27th, 2015
Wait times and conduct
Dr. Kusnierz has been late to the office each time I have had an appointment thus putting my wait time back even further (with an appointment) I have never waited less than 3 hrs to see him with at least 30-45 minutes sitting on the table in the room naked and cold from the waist down. In addition he is very condescending and abrupt, spending about 5-7 minutes on the checkup ( that I waited 3 hrs for) in addition he has neglected to do breast examines on me at least twice. Would not recommend this practice.

August 20th, 2013
Unprofessional
Dr. Earl kusnierz, needs to learn some bedside manners and his staff is very unprofessional. They care more for their gossip than their patients. Many patients and myself included has left the clinic for others, who would provide patients with better service.

April 13th, 2012
Great doctor, every time I have visited for over a decade!

June 10th, 2010
Dr Earl Kusinerz is the best ...............simply put

October 20th, 2009
The doctor seems nice and likable at first, but the my experience with him is the worst I've ever seen in a long time. They're extremely irresponsible and incompetent. They're very poor at keeping track of patient's ...

July 29th, 2008
i'm very please with the service and the staff...the dr diagnosis a problem that i was having and he clearly and accurately explain and also recommend a specialist for me to go to. i go to this specialist next monthm i hope all goes well