A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl La Kier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl La Kier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Kier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl La Kier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Kier graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. La Kier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Isaac La Kier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl I. La Kier practice?
- Dr. Earl La Kier has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl La Kier practices Family Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Primary Care Doctors.