Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl Mangin Jr
Dr. Earl Mangin Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mangin is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, Rice Medical Center and Cuero Community Hospital. Dr. Mangin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Mangin Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Earl Mangin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Pranav Loyalka
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Uzodinma Emerenini
Houston, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Horacio Adrogue
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi16