A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Mangin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Mangin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mangin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Mangin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mangin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lewis Mangin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Mangin practice?
- Dr. Earl Mangin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Mangin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.