A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Mangin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Mangin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangin
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mangin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Mangin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mangin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lewis Mangin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Mangin practice?
- Dr. Earl Mangin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Mangin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.