Dr. Earl Matthew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Earl Matthew?

Wound Care

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Matthew was very concerned about the wound on my toe. He took the time to explain the procedure he did on my toe and why he was doing it. This was very comforting to me as I am diabetic.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Actually cares

THE ONLY DR I WOULD RECOMMEND

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Matthews was a god-send. When no-one else would take the time and insurance issues where more important then people, Dr. Matthews took the time to SEE us, listen to us, and help us

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I could never say enough or find the perfect words to express how much Dr. Mathews has done for my husband and I. I am SO incredibly grateful that he was put in our path along a very long and extremely trying and testing journey. For 3 months I literally didn't sleep more than an hour every night because my husband would wake up screaming and crying in debilitating pain. It is an aweful feeling to see someone you love in SO much pain and can do nothing to help them. For 3 months I went round and round with insurance companies, Dr. Offices, the Social Security office and anybody and everybody I could get to atleast listen and try and point me in any direction that wasn't backwards. But it all paid off when Dr. Mathews stepped in. He truly was my divine intervention. He has gone and continues to go so above and beyond what I have EVER seen any other dr. or just human being would do for someone else. I have never once had to go through his nurse to get a response from him. I had his cell number that if he didn't answer right away, he would call me back within 10 min. He called me from Colorado, while on his vacation, to check and see how my husband was. I sat there and waited in his office with him while he got on the phone with the insurance company and made sure that procedures where authorized and taken care of before we left his office. He took his time to explain everything in ways that actually made since and weren't just big long medical terms. Even when it had nothing to do with his specialty or what he was seeing my husband for (which was an infection in his spine that Dr. Mathew said in the 40 yr of practice he had NEVER seen before) he would still call and let me know what was going on, help me get medications and procedures put through the insurance red tape, and answered all the questions the OTHER Dr. didn't seem to have time to go into with us. I have NEVER seen any other doctor truly care and make you feel like you weren't just another person sitting in the waiting room 2 hrs after your appointment time. I was truly blessed the day I came across Dr.Mathews and I honestly cant say enough to show my appreciation and gratitude for everything. But most of all for being human, caring about his patients, and taking the time to go that extra mile to help you time and again and always with a humble smile a great attitude, and without a single hesitation. There aren't enough stars in this review to even start to justify the rating that Earl Mathews the man, and the Dr. deserve.

Posted on April 6th, 2017