The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl Mcallister
Dr. Earl Mcallister, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Mcallister is affiliated with Shriners Hospitals for Children - Tampa, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins and UCH-Medical Center. Dr. Mcallister has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Mcallister has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Earl Mcallister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.