Dr. Earl Mcallister MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Tampa, FL

March 8th, 2017
When I first met Dr. McAllister in his office, I was very nervous but he was smiling and friendly. He asked questions and listened without being overbearing, abrupt, or in a hurry. He was willing to do an excisional biopsy under local anesthetic, so I was awake during the surgery. Dr. McAllister and his team at the North Tampa Ambulatory Surgery Center did a great job. They were thoroughly competent and highly professional while also being compassionate and reassuring. I have only a small incision which should not be noticeable when it heals. I am grateful to Dr. McAllister for his surgical skills and even more for his kindness as a person.

August 2nd, 2016
Patient
Great doctor and surgeon. Funny and dedicated. Strongly recommend.

May 16th, 2014
questionable transparency and hidden charges
Dr. M surgerycAllister did exactly what he said he would. I highly recommend him for Laparo Hernia Repair. However that's a different story for his office staff. They were NOT transparent and I was surprised by a huge office bill after the fact that they DIDN'T discuss with me during my consultation and or follow up Post

October 10th, 2013
Great surgeon
Dr. McAllister is a great surgeon. Has an excellent bedside manner and genuinely cares about his patients well being. Spends time with you and is a very skilled practitioner.

July 17th, 2013
Very knowledgable and compassionate. Good sense of humor, easy to talk to. Put me at ease and very accurately diagnosed and corrected my health issue. Highly recommend.

October 13th, 2012
2nd time
I had an umbilical hernia, for the 2nd time. I had the surgery 2 1/2 years ago by another surgeon. When it recurred this past year I decided to seak out a different surgeon. Dr. McAllister was a great find. He did an excellent job fixing my hernia and I now have a pretty belly button once again. My daughter and boyfriend commented that it didn't look this good the first time I had the surgery. I am thankful to Dr. McAllister for a wonderful job. I don't think it will recur again.

July 16th, 2012
Dr.Earl McAllister was part of a gifted & skilled Team who saved my life both on the table and after my surgery for stage 4 colon cancer.That was 12 years ago. I am still here and healthy.He said I won the lotto and he was right on many fronts.Dr. McAllister's are hands blessed, his manner is gentle & compassionate.

June 19th, 2012
Excellent Physician and Surgeon. I was very well taken care of by he and his staff.