Dr. Earl Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Earl Mills?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015

He is the kindest and most educated doctor I've ever met. 11 yrs post surgery and going strong. Thank you.💖

October 17th, 2015

We will never forget

In 1996, I had a loved one who WALKED into surgery. They never walked again. Ruined an entire family. We will never forget. Never.

December 14th, 2014

Dr Earl Mills is awesome

As far as I am concerned Dr Mills is best neurosurgeon in world and cares greatly about his patients and patients family I first met him while he was in Wichita kansas, and followed him to Ohio when he left kansas. Last I heard he is now in Florida practicing and if my back improves where I can fly to Florida for needed surgery I will do so. No matter how bad you are and your diagnosis, he will have you up and better asap after surgery if you need surgery. He saved my life 4 times

November 2nd, 2012

I was a patient in Wichita, Ks. Dr. Earl Mills found the problem after dozens of doctors couldn't. It has been over 7 yrs, and I have my life back! He is an excellent doctor! His bed side manor and caring is off the charts! Love him!

February 21st, 2011

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. MILLS SINCE 2000 AND HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE TWICE. HE HAS DONE 4 SURGERIES ON ME AND IS SO GOOD THAT WHEN HE LEFT KANSAS I FOLLOWED HIM TO OHIO AND IF HE EVER MOVES AGAIN I WILL FOLLOW HIM WHERE HE GOES FOR TREATMENT. I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANY OTHER NEUROSURGEON EXCEPT DR. MILLS, HE IS THE BEST

April 7th, 2010

Good Doctor

I really like Dr.Mills. He is very nice an it was very easy for me to get an appointment with him. He is very easy to talk to and although he is still trying to pin point my problem he is trying and that is more then I can say for the last few doctors that I have seen. He is not blaming my weight for the problem and I find him to be a very nice person. Im glad I found him and I would refer him to anyone that is having problems.

September 25th, 2009

I have no reason.

after a year plus managing my pain, this doctor did not give a reason as to why he stopped my medication.he turned my case over to Pain Management which was ok, but there was a space of 3 1/2 weeks where it was his responsibility to provide such meds until Pain Management took over. He refused to giving no good reason why. He should be aware of stepping down protocol, withdrawals associated with not following these steps. He just said no. Not only does this effect my quality of life, but it is dangerous for both my physical and mental health. A doctor should care enough to do the ethically correct thing. I deeply regret having this surgery done by someone so inconsiderate. I will go to the hospital to find pain relief until my scheduled Pain Management visit. I dont no how to report this. but i believe he is liable.

January 2nd, 2017