A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl W Montgomery MD is a male Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Earl Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Montgomery practices Gynecology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.