A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Nicholas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- District Of Columbia General Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Anthony Nicholas MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl A. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Earl Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Nicholas practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Critical Care Medicine near Upper Marlboro, MD.
See Upper Marlboro Internists and Upper Marlboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.