A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Noyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Noyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noyan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Noyan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noyan graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Noyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lincoln Noyan MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Noyan practice?
- Dr. Earl Noyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Noyan practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.