Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl Noyan
Dr. Earl Noyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Noyan is affiliated with CentraState Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton. Dr. Noyan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Noyan has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Earl Noyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.
Dr. Louis Fares II
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Trenton, NJ 0.45 mi36
Dr. Rajiv Shah
Trenton, NJ 0.45 mi19
Dr. Jeffrey Veluz
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Trenton, NJ 0.46 mi22