A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Noyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Noyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noyan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noyan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Noyan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noyan graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Noyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lincoln Noyan MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Noyan practice?
- Dr. Earl Noyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Noyan practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.