Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jewel Hawthorne on Jan 29th, 2016

it's been almost six years at l had my surgery, and Dr. Noyan did a great job with me from start to finish. even with all my complication i had after he was always there. if i had and question, his bedside Manner were great and he help transform my life. hat off to you Dr. Noyan job well done.

This My 3 Year Gastric Bypass Anniversary show details This My 3 Year Gastric Bypass Anniversary
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr. Noyan and Dr. Val saved my life!!! Wish you could see the 325 pound woman of 3 years ago (size 28) and 188 pounds today in a size 14! At 57 tears old, my quality of life has improved due to this surgery, surgeon and staff! When I tell you that they held my hand through the whole process, THEY DID!!!God Bless you all!!

Go to a doctor affiliate with a bariatic hospital show details Go to a doctor affiliate with a bariatic hospital
Jun 13th, 2012

DO NOT USE THIS SURGEON. First of all this surgeon is NOT associated with a bariatic clinic. Which means you will be placed on a hospital floor with people that just had basic gall bladders surgery post recovery. Those nurses do not know what to do with you. I had an ICU nurse look at my mom in HORROR never had a gastric bypass patient before, in the ICU!! Please go to a surgeon that is affiliated with a hospital that performs these types of surgeries on a routine basis! The types of complications you have will be way different than other patients and the nurses should be familiar with them. Second, Dr Noyan punctured my mom's bowel during her lap gastric bypass surgery. She was sealed up and sent home the next day. She came back to the hospital a few days later and NO ONE CAUGHT THIS. They sent her back home where she continued to get weaker and sicker. Dr Noyan told us to just keep giving her protein! Finally she could barely walk because 80 lbs of fluid had built in her legs and she was desperately sick. Even though Dr Noyan's office is 2 miles from her home he flat out refused to come see her. He made our family struggle to get my 400 lb mother down the stairs, in the car and into the office. Nothing was still done. Finally I called an ambulance and brought her back to the hospital. FINALLY someone caught that there was air in belly, septic and bowel had been punctured. Dr Noyan was in Jamaica!! Some random surgeon in the ER had to perform emergency surgery. In the end I do not know how my mother made it through it alive. It took her almost 6 months to recover all of these complications due to poor medical care.Please go to someone else, this surgery is so difficult. Most bariatic hospitals will provide a plan before and after surgery. Dr Noyan requires the bare min to have surgery and provides next to no aftercare on how to live your new life!

Daughter of patient that died under Dr Noyan's care show details Daughter of patient that died under Dr Noyan's care
May 23rd, 2011

Dr Noyan may be a good surgeon in some cases, but he is not a good doctor. Ask him how many patients he has in intensive care or how many of his patients have died and why. He did not perform the operation safeguards necessary to protect my mother. And failed to keep her safe in the ICU. He may do standard operations fine, but if there is a a problem, he does not have the time or initiative to help.