A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Parrish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Parrish, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Harrison Parrish MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl H. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Earl Parrish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Parrish practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Medford, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.