Dr. Earl Parrish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Earl Parrish?

Very disappointed!

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Pre-procudure everyone was very nice Post providure no one wanted to help me! I have had appointments canceld on me the day before The appointment.

Posted on November 10th, 2012

I have had 3 surgery's with him and love them!!! I would recommend him to everyone! I have never had a problem with any of my surgery's and look amazing! I have 3 kids a s you can't even tell I have had one!! Thanks again to him and his staff for being awesome!

Full Tummy Tuck

Posted on July 25th, 2012

had a full tummy tuck in march. dr parrish spent over 2 hours with me before i decided to have procedure. all the staff is caring and kind. when i had a problem or needed to be seen i was gotten in that day. love my results. no problems with surgery. will be seeing dr parrish again to finish mommy makeover

tummy tuck and breastlift

Posted on May 21st, 2012

great experience with Dr. Parrish and the office staff. I was very nervous about the surgery, but I can now say it has been a great decision!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Would not recommend. Poor results!!

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I first became a patient of Dr. Parrish's in 2002 when he removed a mole I had. Years later I had a tummy tuck. I have 3 family members that have had surgery by Dr. Parrish, my Aunt & my sister-in-law had breast uplift & augmentation surgeries, and my son-in-law had Gynecomastia surgery. My hairdresser and one of my dear friends both had mommy makeovers by Dr. Parrish,& last but not least my son was bitten by a dog when he was 7 and had to have stitches to his eye, Dr. Parrish's office is where he came! My experience with Dr. Parrish's has been nothing but wonderful & that's why I refer everyone I know. He is kind & caring. My family & my friends feel the exact same. My son-in-laws surgery was life changing. He is no longer ashamed of how he looks, all because of Dr. Parrish! I will continue to recommend Dr. Parrish to everyone I know & feel thankful that we have such a wonderful doctor in our medical community!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I have had 2 different cosmetic procedures by Dr. Parrish. Both turned out better than I had ever expected. He has done procedures on several of my friends and family members....he is very talented in his occupation! I would recommend his to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery!

facelift and blepharoplast

Posted on July 25th, 2010

Dr.Parrish performed a facelift and bleph. on me 2 years ago. I have had eye function complications & a very negative cosmetic result since the surgery. He was in denial for months and instead suggested additional surgeries and medications. I had a revision surgery by an occuloplastic surgeon and I need further surgery. Dr Parrish and his staff showed little compassion....I have since consulted with 9 physicians, and counting, & they ALL aggree that I had a very aggressive surgery--I asked Dr. Parrish for a refund or compensation..I did not even get the courtesy of a reply. I have no more money for corrective surgeries.I can only hope that he does not do this to anyone else.

Happy with lid lift

Posted on October 3rd, 2008

It's been 5 years since Dr. Parrish did a lid lift on me and I was pleased with the experience and the result is still very good.

Posted on October 17th, 2014