A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Phillips has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lynn Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Earl Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Earl Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Hazle Township, PA.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.