A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Phillips has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lynn Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Earl Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Surgeons.