A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Quijada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Quijada is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quijada
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Quijada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijada graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Quijada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Quijada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl Quijada practice?
- Dr. Earl Quijada has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Quijada practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.