A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Quijada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijada graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quijada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quijada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Earl Quijada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile