Learn more about Dr. Earl Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Crouch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crouch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Crouch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Crouch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crouch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Russell Crouch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Earl R. Crouch practice?
- Dr. Earl Crouch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Crouch practices Ophthalmology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Fairfax Ophthalmologists.