A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Crouch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Crouch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crouch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Russell Crouch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Earl R. Crouch practice?
- Dr. Earl Crouch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Earl Crouch practices Ophthalmology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Fairfax Ophthalmologists.