Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl Reisdorff
Dr. Earl Reisdorff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Reisdorff is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital, Central Michigan Community Hospital and Ingham Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Reisdorff has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Earl Reisdorff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.
Dr. Melissa Barton
East Lansing, MI 0 mi18
Dr. Anurag Tikaria
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
East Lansing, MI 0.14 mi16
Dr. Dana Fletcher
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
East Lansing, MI 0.14 mi18