A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Rudner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Rudner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rudner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl J. Rudner practice?
Dr. Earl Rudner practices Dermatology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Dermatologists.