More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl Young
Dr. Earl Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duarte, CA, with another office in Pasadena, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Beverly Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. Dr. Young has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Young has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Earl Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duarte, CA.
Dr. Gary Kong
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Duarte, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Argelia Sandoval
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Duarte, CA 0.79 mi21
Dr. Anna Kim
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Duarte, CA 0.79 mi18