A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl S Young MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Earl S. Young practice?
- Dr. Earl Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Young practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Critical Care Practitioners and Pasadena Pulmonologists.