A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl S C Young MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Earl S. Young practice?
- Dr. Earl Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Young practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Critical Care Practitioners and Pasadena Pulmonologists.