Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is excellent and explains everything completely. He also answers all questions completely. He prefers to know that when you leave you have a complete understanding of what you discussed instead of rushing through your appointment.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young Help me with me beening tired all the time found out i had sleep apnea. when people tell that there always tired. sleep all day long and still tired. i ask them do you snore at night. i have recommended to these people go get Sleep studie.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young was very easy to talk to and very caring but most importantly he fixed my problem. I haven't slept this good in years!

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is easy to talk to, about my condition.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is a real great doctor, I feel that I can communicate with him on a very personal level.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young was so helpful. He explained all the procedures and equipment. I never felt rushed. He spend quite a lot of time with me and I felt that my care was very important to him. I would definitely recommend him to any one. Thank You.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is one of the rare docs these days who retains the art of the "bedside manner" and really takes his time with you to discuss the reason for your visit and his recommendations for next steps/solutions. Recommend him highly.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A small and empty waiting room is a great sign that you will not be waiting. He was prompt, thorough, and did not seem to be rushing me out to get to the next patient. A very calm and engaged bedside manner. I couldn't ask for more.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thanks, Dr. Young. The CPAP you prescribed 5 years ago has saved my life.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Young for about 4 years now. He is an excellent doctor. I have never seen a doctor with this much patience, and a very calm demeanor. I'd rate him more than 5 stars, but this site only allows 5!

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Earl Young is definitely one of best Doctors that I have ever encountered and I'm grateful for his care and concern.

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Earl Young explain carefully a about my sickness. I'm sure I'll be better after sometime

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Young always takes care to listen and address all of my health needs.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is one of the best doctors I've ever known. I've had experience working with doctors (I was a surgical tech in the Air Force at a 125 bed hospital) and he is definitely on a very short list of best doctors I've known or worked with.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Young because he is very through with the examination. I highly recommend him to any one that needs respiratory help.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young takes the time to listen to your concerns and address them. He is very caring and supportive.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I tried using the patient fusion website for setting my appoint. A total fail. It arbitrarily rescheduled from my requested time to another time. Twice! Good thing I had flexibility today. The office has always been great. Back to calling in.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Young.

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is always pleasant, has a lot of wisdom, and good advice.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Young for many years and have always received excellent care from him.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young and I have a great relationship. My sleep apnea is completely under control thanks to his care and personal focus.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is an excellent provider, he is very courteous, does not rush the patient, listens to our concerns, but I keep having the same problem, perhaps there is no known "cure" for my lack of sleep, so he tries to do the best he can.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is always conversational and helpful.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Listened carefully. Asked pertinent questions. Examined me thoroughly. Gave me clear instructions for my care. Most pleasant and helpful.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Young for the past 5 years. Dr. Young takes the time to make sure that I understand all of the issues regarding my health and what I need to do on my end to keep my health issues in order. I highly recommend Dr. Earl Young.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, caring and concern his patient. Ask enough questions to learn and address the patient's needs. Dr. Young is one of the best doctors.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor. He takes the time to get to know his patients,. He talks to them like people, not just a patient. I would recommend Dr. Young to anyone with sleep disorders.

Jan 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly. His new office is convenient and easy to find and offers free parking. His sleep labs are comfortable. His office staff are friendly and helpful.

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young and his staff are top of the line.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Young's insight and direction. He listens to me and we talk about the possible solutions for the problem. I trust him, which is my top priority in a doctor.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good listener, and follow thru with information

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Young. He is attentive and will address any concerns or issues that you may have!

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with Dr. Young.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is always very attentive and genuinely concerned for the patient's well being. He will take as much time as needed to cover everything.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

x

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young listens to my concerns and either acts on them or suggests an approach to alleviate them. He is like a good friend that one can turn to with one's problems.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My "Provider" is UHC. I now have to pay $3500 out of pocket before the company pays for any medical equipment. Also, ALL of my doctor's visits were covered completely with a $20 co-pay. Blue Shield was much better.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Young very much. The distance (especially in the increased traffic of Los Angeles) is way too far. What if I didn't have a car? What if I were unable to drive? At my age, physicalities are decreasing not increasing!

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great guy, great bedside manner.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Left this m.d.because he moved but after first visit with another m.d. I came right back, he is great.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very personable and explains things well.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were very impressed with Dr. Young, in fact my daughter is looking to see if her health coverage will permit her to see him for a pulmonary issue she's had since childhood. He has a wonderful manner about him, calm, courteous, and kind.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is soft spoken, personal, and conversational, not distant. I've been using the CPAP since early this year, & he is thorough in asking how I am using the device and immediately authorized a better fitting face mask than the standard mask on.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor always listens to my concerns and provides excellent care.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a fan of Dr Young. He's a miracle.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always enjoy my visits with Dr. Young

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic MD

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor has unquestionable expertise in this specialized field of medicine. His new facility has allowed for the expansion of comprehensive services. The doctor's staff is outstanding. They are extremely well organized and anticipatory!

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very good doctor and I wouldn't trade him in for anything.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always pleasant, great sense of humor. easy to talk with. no offence i hate going to see doctors. dr. young being an exception to the norm.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I arrived way early for my appointment but Instead of waiting for the scheduled time the staff, even though it was still their lunch time, accommodated me early. I was really impressed with this level of patient care in a medical office.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is a friendly doctor as well as his professional.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young always takes the time to listen to my concerns. In addition, he always gives actionable feedback.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very understanding doctor. He made the time to listen to what I have to say each time.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, wonderful office

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is easy to talk to/with; he does not rush me, takes time to listen to my concerns and provides good insight

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

RR. YOUNG IS ONE OF THE RARE DOCTORS THAT SHOW THEY CARE IN SO MANY WAYS AND HE ALWAYS HAS TIME TO SAY A KIND WORD. HE IS THE BEST

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very personable, doesn't rush me, and answers all my questions.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thoughtful and patient...always addresses all of my concerns.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

How dare I comment on perfection?

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wait was 20 - 30 minutes because I arrived early for my appointment. Dr. Young and his staff continue to provide excellent service. I look forward to visiting them in their new location.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr Young. Thanks for updating my CPAP Mask to new style. Look foward to seeing you in your new office. Thanks again.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

everything was just fine as usual

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is the most efficient and right to the point provider.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not have to wait at all. His bedside manners was excellent, communication excellent, and have my next appointment scheduled all ready. Excellent doctor and all his staff too

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is a very good doctor that listens to his patients, gets thing done quickly, gives good advice, and has a very wonderful, professional staff. I feel very much at ease with Doctor Young.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I so appreciate how up to date Dr. Young is with regards to the field of Sleep Apnea and the associated equipment needed to treat my condition. He is very encouraging and his manner is very friendly. I feel very comfortable referring him to friends.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Detailed and complete.

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr Young to everyone I know. Thank you for your inquiry.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young saved my life by recommending a sleep study and CPAP. I've been under his care for sleep apnea for over two years and my life has improved significantly. I'm finally able to dream. Dr. Young is always positive, and has my best health in mind.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very short wait time. All my medical issues were addressed.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Young's for several years for my Sleep Apnea and I would highly recommend him. He has a very calm and patient manner and always explains things in detail without making me feel rushed.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very caring and king, he pays attention to what you tell him. Will ask questions to clarify any information that is not clear or to better understand the problem.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience, but rating should include financials. Points off for not accepting credit cards.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited until I got the Quattro FX mask to respond. Used it last night and only had to reset the seal once.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always enjoy

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always very impressed with Dr. Young and his staff.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician and staff.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A good doctor and a great guy.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great MD!!!!!!!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Earl Young, MD is a wonderful pulmonary doctor. He should given an award for excellent and thorough knowledge.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Earl young for the great service you provided to me today on my appointment. I had a great experience with you, and I appreciate your comments and advice for my health concerns and questions. I always look forward to my appointments.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is always courteous and informative.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young takes the time to listen to me. I find him very warm and caring. Dr. Young has always addressed any concern I have had regarding my sleeping disorder. He's a great Doctor.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

no comments

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yong is always helpful and informative. I enjoy my visits with him.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very thorough. He takes as much time as you need. He is very easy to talk to. I am happy to have Dr. Young as my doctor.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young has always been professional. He explains everything clearly and answers any questions I may have.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young was very attentive to my progress.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young was quite impressive, knowledgeable and caring. I was calm, no anxiety at all, comfortable, and trusting.His bedside manners was Welcomed. Looking forward to our next visit.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is like a friend. He will ask you how you are and if CPAP is helping with your life. A fine Doctor.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young's bedside manner is wonderful, he communicates well and with clarity. I never have a problem scheduling and appointment.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yong is always informative and quick.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice man, friendly and straightforward. Making appointments so far in advance makes planning difficult. Appointment availability is limited and requires me to miss more of my work day driving to his office. Also, electronic payment would be helpful

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Young.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Awesome doctor very well mannered helpfull funny. Answers all of your questions and concerns.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young has always been very kind and courteous with me. I love the fact that he listens to my concerns and addresses each one without making me feel as if he is ruishing to get me out and go to his next patient. Dr. Young is a fabulous professional.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office of Dr. Earl Young is very professional and courteous. Patient authorizations for appointments and CPAP supplies are always received when requested. I have a pleasant experience each and every time. Thank you.

Jul 7th, 2011

His staff needs to be improve their people skills. Doctor is great, spends a lot of time with you and is easy to talk to.