Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very personable and explains things well.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were very impressed with Dr. Young, in fact my daughter is looking to see if her health coverage will permit her to see him for a pulmonary issue she's had since childhood. He has a wonderful manner about him, calm, courteous, and kind.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is soft spoken, personal, and conversational, not distant. I've been using the CPAP since early this year, & he is thorough in asking how I am using the device and immediately authorized a better fitting face mask than the standard mask on.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor always listens to my concerns and provides excellent care.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a fan of Dr Young. He's a miracle.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Listening, caring, and sensible advice. Perfect.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always enjoy my visits with Dr. Young

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic MD

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor has unquestionable expertise in this specialized field of medicine. His new facility has allowed for the expansion of comprehensive services. The doctor's staff is outstanding. They are extremely well organized and anticipatory!

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very good doctor and I wouldn't trade him in for anything.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always pleasant, great sense of humor. easy to talk with. no offence i hate going to see doctors. dr. young being an exception to the norm.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I arrived way early for my appointment but Instead of waiting for the scheduled time the staff, even though it was still their lunch time, accommodated me early. I was really impressed with this level of patient care in a medical office.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is a friendly doctor as well as his professional.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young always takes the time to listen to my concerns. In addition, he always gives actionable feedback.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very understanding doctor. He made the time to listen to what I have to say each time.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, wonderful office

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is easy to talk to/with; he does not rush me, takes time to listen to my concerns and provides good insight

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

RR. YOUNG IS ONE OF THE RARE DOCTORS THAT SHOW THEY CARE IN SO MANY WAYS AND HE ALWAYS HAS TIME TO SAY A KIND WORD. HE IS THE BEST

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very personable, doesn't rush me, and answers all my questions.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thoughtful and patient...always addresses all of my concerns.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

How dare I comment on perfection?

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wait was 20 - 30 minutes because I arrived early for my appointment. Dr. Young and his staff continue to provide excellent service. I look forward to visiting them in their new location.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr Young. Thanks for updating my CPAP Mask to new style. Look foward to seeing you in your new office. Thanks again.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

everything was just fine as usual

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is the most efficient and right to the point provider.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not have to wait at all. His bedside manners was excellent, communication excellent, and have my next appointment scheduled all ready. Excellent doctor and all his staff too

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is a very good doctor that listens to his patients, gets thing done quickly, gives good advice, and has a very wonderful, professional staff. I feel very much at ease with Doctor Young.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I so appreciate how up to date Dr. Young is with regards to the field of Sleep Apnea and the associated equipment needed to treat my condition. He is very encouraging and his manner is very friendly. I feel very comfortable referring him to friends.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Detailed and complete.

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr Young to everyone I know. Thank you for your inquiry.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young saved my life by recommending a sleep study and CPAP. I've been under his care for sleep apnea for over two years and my life has improved significantly. I'm finally able to dream. Dr. Young is always positive, and has my best health in mind.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very short wait time. All my medical issues were addressed.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Young's for several years for my Sleep Apnea and I would highly recommend him. He has a very calm and patient manner and always explains things in detail without making me feel rushed.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very caring and king, he pays attention to what you tell him. Will ask questions to clarify any information that is not clear or to better understand the problem.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience, but rating should include financials. Points off for not accepting credit cards.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited until I got the Quattro FX mask to respond. Used it last night and only had to reset the seal once.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always enjoy

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always very impressed with Dr. Young and his staff.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician and staff.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A good doctor and a great guy.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great MD!!!!!!!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Earl Young, MD is a wonderful pulmonary doctor. He should given an award for excellent and thorough knowledge.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Earl young for the great service you provided to me today on my appointment. I had a great experience with you, and I appreciate your comments and advice for my health concerns and questions. I always look forward to my appointments.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is always courteous and informative.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young takes the time to listen to me. I find him very warm and caring. Dr. Young has always addressed any concern I have had regarding my sleeping disorder. He's a great Doctor.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

no comments

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yong is always helpful and informative. I enjoy my visits with him.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very thorough. He takes as much time as you need. He is very easy to talk to. I am happy to have Dr. Young as my doctor.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young has always been professional. He explains everything clearly and answers any questions I may have.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young was very attentive to my progress.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young was quite impressive, knowledgeable and caring. I was calm, no anxiety at all, comfortable, and trusting.His bedside manners was Welcomed. Looking forward to our next visit.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Young is like a friend. He will ask you how you are and if CPAP is helping with your life. A fine Doctor.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young's bedside manner is wonderful, he communicates well and with clarity. I never have a problem scheduling and appointment.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yong is always informative and quick.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice man, friendly and straightforward. Making appointments so far in advance makes planning difficult. Appointment availability is limited and requires me to miss more of my work day driving to his office. Also, electronic payment would be helpful

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Young.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Awesome doctor very well mannered helpfull funny. Answers all of your questions and concerns.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young has always been very kind and courteous with me. I love the fact that he listens to my concerns and addresses each one without making me feel as if he is ruishing to get me out and go to his next patient. Dr. Young is a fabulous professional.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office of Dr. Earl Young is very professional and courteous. Patient authorizations for appointments and CPAP supplies are always received when requested. I have a pleasant experience each and every time. Thank you.

Jul 7th, 2011

His staff needs to be improve their people skills. Doctor is great, spends a lot of time with you and is easy to talk to.