Dr. Earl Stephenson Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Earl Stephenson Jr?

29 y/o from barely an A cup to 34D and loving it!!

Posted on November 29th, 2016

I went in to see Dr Stephenson about getting a breast augmentation. I was barely fitting into an A cup all of my life until I had my first child and experienced a bigger and fuller chest. I loved how it looked and felt until I went flat again after I stopped breastfeeding. Dr. Stephenson was able to accomplish that exact same look and size that I had once before based off a few photos that I had and I feel like it is even better!! His patient care and customer service is very comforting and at anytime I had a concern, I was able to get in touch with him. I would definitely recommend Signature Plastic Surgery to anyone wanting to make a change for the better in their life.

Breast Reduction

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Dr. Stephenson and his staff are the best. They took very good care of me and the surgery was a success. Because of Dr. Stephenson i no longer have back and shoulder pain. The scars are healing and disappearing. Dr. Stephenson is truly a blessing from GOD.. You are the best. I have already recommended three of my friends for the same thing. Thank yo Dr. Stephenson and staff..

Excelent Mommy Makeover

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Stephenson is a perfectionist in all senses of the word. I never had to wait long, he always takes time to answer my questions and if I had any question after my procedure, day or night, he was quick to reply personally. My results are the absolute best! I'm very pleased with they way I look and 4 months post-op he is still working with me to improve the look of my scars. Also the staff is supper courteous and helpful.

Breast Lift and Augmentation

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

After searching and searching for a plastic surgeon to do my breast lift and augmentation, I happened across reviews for Dr. Stephenson. While other surgeons had mixed reviews, his were all positive, so I scheduled a consultation. I'm so glad I found Dr. Stephenson! He was so professional, knowledgeable, patient and caring. I never felt rushed or pressured into the procedure. Six months post-sugery, I am super pleased with the results! Dr. Stephenson actually surpassed my expectations. He's both an excellent surgeon and wonderful human being!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

dr earl stephenson he is the best man i ever meet he does good work

Emergency Medical Tech

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr Stephenson is a very good doctor. DrStephenson makes sure you are very comfortable and informed about everything going on with your care.That is very important. I need to know that my doctor cares about my well being.Great Job Dr Stephenson.

Posted on December 30th, 2010

I went to Dr Stephenson to get my breast reduction adn I felt at ease the first time he started talking me. From the beginning till the procedure was over until my last dr visit afterwards. I went to tell him personally that I thanked him for everything becasue the day of the procedure I started crying and he took the time to help me get my thoughts together and I thank him for that. I never got the chance to tell him but I pray he sees this. Thank you Dr. Stephenson.

Posted on August 27th, 2017