A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Regional Hospital of Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lee Stewart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl L. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Earl Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Stewart practices Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians.