A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Strayhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Strayhorn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strayhorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strayhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Strayhorn graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Strayhorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Carlton Strayhorn MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl C. Strayhorn practice?
- Dr. Earl Strayhorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Earl Strayhorn practices Vascular Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Columbia, MO.
See Norfolk Surgeons.