Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl Strayhorn
Dr. Earl Strayhorn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Chesapeake, VA (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Strayhorn is affiliated with Sentara Bayside Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl Strayhorn has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Earl Strayhorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.
Dr. Richard Schmaltz
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Columbia, MO 0 mi40
Dr. Normand Caron
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Columbia, MO 0 mi33
Dr. Raja Gopaldas
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Columbia, MO 0 mi12