A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Surwit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Surwit, Pelvic Floor Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surwit
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Surwit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Surwit, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Surwit graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Surwit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Allan Surwit MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Urology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Earl A. Surwit practice?
- Dr. Earl Surwit has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Surwit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Urology, and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Tucson Oncologists, and Tucson Urologists.