A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Surwit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Surwit, Pelvic Floor Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surwit
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Surwit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Surwit, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Surwit graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Surwit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Allan Surwit MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Urology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Earl A. Surwit practice?
- Dr. Earl Surwit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Surwit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Urology, and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Tucson Oncologists, and Tucson Urologists.