A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Taitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Taitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taitt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Taitt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taitt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Paul Taitt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Earl P. Taitt practice?
- Dr. Earl Taitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Taitt practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.