Learn more about Dr. Earl Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Valdese General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl William Walker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Earl Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Orthopedic Surgeons.