A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Valdese General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl William Walker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Earl Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Surgeons.