A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl William Walker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Earl Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earl Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC.
See Morganton Surgeons.