Dr. E Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

February 22nd, 2016
Surgery
I have the worst experience with this guy for what he did to me. I really don't think he qualify to be a doctor. I will never go back to him again.

August 20th, 2015
patient
Worst bedside manner I have ever experienced.very rude ! He should be ashamed talking down to patients.I wouldn't let him doctor my animal.

September 3rd, 2013
Seems like a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. I've seen him several times over several years, probably 3-4 times a year as needed. The office is never crowded when I'm there but yet there is always a wait that seems too long for a mostly empty office. Then when you are taken back the nurse is excellent and takes care of you right away, but then there is usually an uncomfortably long wait for the doctor. When he enters the room he is always polite and seems like a nice guy, but he has never taken more than 3 or 4 minutes with me. He makes a diagnosis very quickly without really asking anything or looking at records, then walks out without giving specific information to the patient. Then when I get to the front they tell me that my prescriptions are being transmitted to the pharmacy, but I have to ask what they are and what they are for, are generics authorized, etc. Things that should be informed without me having to ask. Like I said they are not too busy or swamped with patients so there is no real excuse for the lack of communication, except it's just the culture in there. Unfortunately it seems to be that way in all the local ENT offices, so I just keep using this one since it is conveniently located. Most of the staff is generally cold and doesn't seem to notice or appreciate the existence of patients, except for the one nurse who kind of sticks out like a sore thumb by being prompt and friendly. I have no hesitation that he is a qualified and knowledgeable ENT specialist, and his office's shortcomings are pretty much duplicated in the other local ENT offices, so I consider him the best alternative in our area. Just know that if you have any concerns or need information you will have to pry it from them.