inactive

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 17th, 2014
no longer in practice
When Dr. Walter was still a practicing physician, he was always there for his patients. Even those that I witnessed being overly demanding, he never lost his patience. Dr. Walter & his partners (Dr. Richard Hull & Dr. Wesley Stone) have been my personal physicians for over 30 years. It was a very sad day for my entire family, when Dr. Walter & Dr. Hull retired. They were open & honest with me & if I had a medical issue that was beyond their scope of practice, they didn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist who could handle the problem. I usually have my own specialist chosen (through Vitals website) & even if they were not on their list of preferred referrals, they still would send me to the specialist of my choice. Their office staff were very kind & many times even cried with me, when I would receive an unexpected diagnosis. I wish more physicians & nurses could have had the opportunity to take bedside etiquette from this fine group of physicians & their office staff.