A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wright has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Patrick Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl P. Wright practice?
- Dr. Earl Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Wright practices Family Medicine near Whitehouse, TX.
See Whitehouse Family Physicians.