A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Zabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Zabel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl W Zabel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Earl W. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Earl Zabel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Earl Zabel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tomahawk, WI and Stevens Point, WI.
See Wausau Obstetricians & Gynecologists.