A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Zimmerman, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Abram Zimmerman MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Earl A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Earl Zimmerman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Earl Zimmerman practices Neurology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicville, NY and Latham, NY.
See Albany Neurologists.