A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Zimmerman, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earl A. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Earl Zimmerman practices Neurology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Latham, NY.
See Albany Neurologists.