Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Immigration exam show details Immigration exam
Aug 8th, 2011

I have never had the opportunity to be diagnosed or treated by Dr Quisido so I cannot comment on that. I made an appt last april with Dr. Quisido for an immigration exam to move to Australia and work as an RN. I shopped around, and found her staff to be the most knowledgeable about the exam requirements. The doctor was very personable and interested in me. The staff and doctor answered all my questions and concerns. The exam results were sent to Australia immigration in a secure (able to be tracked) and prompt manner. I was given a sent a copy of the results, the only problem being the copy was very faint and difficult to read. All in all, I had a good experience with the doctor and her staff and would not hesitate to recommend her for the immigration exam. Her fee was $500.00 cash, which was comparable with other doctors in the area.

hello show details hello
by barbara berly elizabeth rivero on May 5th, 2009

my name is barbara berly elizabeth im the daugther of ms.earla evelyn bautista rivero .

Dr. is great, can't say the same about the staff... show details Dr. is great, can't say the same about the staff...
May 5th, 2009

Dr. Q is a really great physician always very attentive and really knows her stuff. Her staff though has much to be desired, slow sometimes moody. Im not sure if they overbook or just don't understand time mangement, sometimes they feel discussing their new hair do is more important than keeping a patient in the waiting room for 3 hours. Ladies if people show up to the office sick and in need of medical attention at least pretend to be busy, we can hear you chatting in the waiting area, your walls aren't that thick.