Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earle Hayes
Dr. Earle Hayes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Pasadena, TX and New York, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Mercy Philadelphia Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Hayes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Earle Hayes has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Earle Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Adesoji Adenigbagbe
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Nashville, TN 0 mi18
Dr. Vijaya Thekkeurumbil
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi43
Dr. Britney Friesen
Internal Medicine, Residency
Nashville, TN 0 mi2