A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Linder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earle Linder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- General Urology
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Linder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle S Linder MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earle S. Linder practice?
- Dr. Earle Linder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earle Linder practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists.