A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Linder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earle Linder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Linder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle S Linder MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Earle S. Linder practice?
- Dr. Earle Linder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Earle Linder practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morganville, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists.