A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Linder is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earle Linder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- General Urology
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Linder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earle S. Linder practice?
Dr. Earle Linder practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Trenton Urologists.