Urologists
Urology Care Alliance
2105 Klockner Rd
Trenton, NJ 08690
609-588-0770
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by DAVE MURPHY on Jul 21st, 2014

INCONSIDIRATE HACK

|  show details
by Norman Wade on Jan 14th, 2014

The review i seen of Dr Linder before he has done my surgery,had me wondering,but i had my surgery on 12.24.13 and it went outstanding,without worrying of nothing,had a fellow up visit at the office and went in and out,sat with dr.linder and got everything i wanted to hear.....i would requirred many people to request of Dr Linder........keep up the good work to Dr.Linder and staff.......

|  horrible doctor  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

this doctor messed up my life I pee without control the other doctors in his office are arrogant also. No care for patient we are humans not animals

|  not recommended at all  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

I'm not surprised to see bad reviews on this doctor. I had not ever encountered a doctor in my life with less care or empathy towards patients. I can't say for certain about his competency/educational training but I did question his skill because of how utterly rude and insensitive he was. I felt like I got bad care and would not recommend him. I did not feel as if he cared about my problems nor helping me resolve them. His staff were just as rude and I did not feel it was personal but just that they are that way with most or all patients. He had installed a "stint" inside me during an emergency surgery. I did not select him as my doctor but he was assigned because he was on call at the time I went to the hospital. He wanted to remove this stint later at his own personal office and said this would be fine to do that in an out-patient setting and would cause no harm or pain.. Well the pain was excruciating! It felt like this stint had gotten attached, maybe by scar tissue, to my insides and was being ripped away. There was immediately excruciating pain and bleeding from my urethra. He was cold and insensitive about that (making cold remarks about me being a "baby") and even made derogatory comments to my asking the proceedure be halted, had made negative comments on my clothing as well for some reason when I had arrived for the appointment (casual pants and casual cotton top). VERY very unprofessional! He was visibly annoyed to have to reschedule the proceedure to be done on another date at the local hospital. Both times after he performed any proceedure on me I was in pain, bleeding and urinating blood and blood clots. I questioned whether he had performed the proceedure correctly as I was not sure that such was "normal". I was very young at the time and he was the first urologist I ever say. Since then I have been wary about seeing any urologists, lest I get a repeat of this bad experience I happened across this page while researching to find a good urologist in the area that would accept my insurance. The wait time at Dr Linder's office as not long at all, but going by his attitude that might just be because he doesn't get much business. I did not go back to see him after that experience and would not ever see him again. I'd much prefer to find another doctor.

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

Had a bad experience, poor diagnosis, had to see another doctor, was prescribed a very heavy dose of antibiotics which was not needed as confirmed by another doctor, even my pharmacist asked me to check again with doctor whether that unusually heavy dose of antibiotics is really needed. I will never go again or recommend him.

|  horrible  |  show details
May 7th, 2009

money hungry

|  horrible rushed  |  show details
by Joe Bedlamanti on Jun 22nd, 2008